Thursday, March 10, 2011

Good Supplements For Spinal Stenosis

narrative narrative narrative

for health of mind I leave writing. the health of the mind of others, not mine, I should clarify. "Write or live? a question that does not have to answer or be in nature a boast or a dividend from the water. There are people who can not both. There are people who pursue the ideal of both and not catch any. vacuum turns himself and starts again. damage has been imposed: Entering he is not "in life" as we understand life: action. if you live in is not "allocated from reality" Understanding this as the year of becoming, the mental exercise, the abstract, so we understand how to live. between them, therefore there is a debate irrelevant, useless and that concerns us because it put a greater extent in some sites terms as Art, Art Feature, Scripture, and other words that are capitalized rather than imposing.
For health, I repeat, I stop doing this and I do not lead anywhere. I thought: I write, I am dedicated to public or not enjoy writing or public?. I have no readers, I am not readers. that life happens and some people have real momentum for not wanting to do anything.
want to live in a transcendence possible, now, action in others, toward others. Is this possible without writing? yes, absolutely.
can be without much, one can get used to being without the attention of others, not the world seen as outside world, of which the.
"writing is not to be? "Talk to the other makes more sense perhaps to write to the other in a game of distance and time that has nothing to do with direct contact, human, visible?
are in the dining room ready to cut meat. sit with us two or three people, an uncle, a cousin who just remember a father or mother. talk, ask wherever climate is not here. all well. The ghosts are not the places but the people who live there.
writing is talking to the ghosts that will be soon, and we already see now how we are making invisible or inauidibles in a sense this process slow and dangerous.
the mouth to the other is a fabric that serves as a fly. I imagine so.
choose to live.
but then I can not just live. if living is out of the house and remember being outside the house.
go to the book then and is a return. a never leave. does not help.
well, between two worlds there is another possible. cocacola

0 comments:

Post a Comment