Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cost Of Installing Rolladen Shutters

the DNA migration

There was no milk for cappuccinos. that was the drama of the day. What else? The bathrooms do not have the right toilet paper is not new, what it is: that the doors can not close. Improvised the technical skills and become jugglers in the matter. not recognize that plasticity.
recently told me that some people are aware of his greatness and write to endure in the memory. all the reasons had never thought of that. rather believe that writing is to take something in memory to be sliding on washed and crowded alleys. "So that others remember that we exist? by God, so much responsibility. if I go to the cafe in a couple of weeks will no longer imagine. So much for my sense of posterity. I remember my friends for two days after the party.
I was told by several times this week, are you okay? if charged every time they ask me that. if I had a brilliant idea. if it smooths the skin. if my house is cleaner.
a record start (are there others?) Removed the curtains. The department is larger. is a fishbowl. neighbors can stick their nose without scruples. the pantry is not visible because it is usually the doors closed. I feel helpless, naked, and merchandise display case. sensation is not unpleasant. if we were exposed as well, so clearly, we can be without defense is true, but also: we are not this can be seen. neighbors are anything but somos.yo.
duraremos. DNA that tells the familiar: good teeth. roots to the nose. We soon calcify. the roots are words put into the mouth. climb. when I smile my quality of people hanging out.
in the genes is the remarkable indifference in a country of obese-to sweets. we index the edge of the cake and is enough. it is enough sugar for weeks or even months. I do not care
posterity than those who do want to be brought at the time they are not, distress me greatly as disposable items. I think in a sea of \u200b\u200bfloating plates and cups, with plastic forks, diapers, with both object that is thrown away and huge bags full of garbage and not know where they are going to give. and the sea is the last place where I imagine all: if there began the swarm of insects that evolved into animal life, receives her gift: a mouth open / wet / trembling. There

0 comments:

Post a Comment