Thursday, March 10, 2011

All About Anna Uncensored



to force me I shattered teeth. but that struck me. the real battle was on the other hand, the disease progressed through the arteries, climbed, danced, hopped for joy, gurgling cheerfully. After two months I stopped looking at things as they are, as I remember and I began to understand the world in silhouette and edges projections objects, such objects which never.
hair fell, nails, hands yellowed veins showed more than ever, as a visible mark.
A disease of the senses, they warned. No smell. Could not see properly. Taste buds are altered. The body in its infinite miracle is not always regenerates.
Therapy. Talk. Ask me questions. Yes No. Of course. That's how it started.
I speak. The healing.
If I say I saved. But I do not know what else they want to say. I have no traumatic memories. My voice is a vehicle opening.
I'm down the volume and tone. I have been emptying the words.
And I still have symptoms. And I'm sleeping 18 hrs and then full days without hitting the eye.
say not panic. Is something else. Neurolinguistic something. Mind-Talk. And I made a thread about me.
that lasted two years. As he arrived he was. I also do not say why. Mysteries of the body and the vast ignorance of science.
I was amazed at the capacity that we hold when we empty: we say that there is more. that can not be outside of us that is everything.
an animal was in the center of the idea: in the middle of the head, interrupted as an asterisk length, thickness, an idea formed. How the mind worked so hard to get the bug in question slipped something cold the wall that says who you are, what you want to be and what we do not know but it's there, sleeping a dream quite light, what we would both like to turn but could not understand. without the courage to recognize these animals are crossed by the objectives and plans and disrupt everything. In rare cases cause serious damage, damage to disruption of life even. And sometimes punitive damages last bear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment