Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cruising Areas In Raleigh Nc



orphans who have both parents alive. So I have no country even though still in it. Not tied to him. I do not believe in it. Men here are not for me. I finally have clear. So many years have passed and I collided with its architecture, its urban planning, with its gardens caged with chinoiserie vendors swarming on the walls are fungi. The destitute, the old ladies barefoot, dripping fat snacks unhealthy children of lights, bland soap operas, assassinations, the army occupied territories with the view.
I urge verte. Why all the sites you went there? so far from me. put miles between us so I could understand the concept of remoteness. I already did. Teak will return. Not
. Not. Love is empty in his absence. Besides I am country orphan you. But I'm not a sad picture. Not so bad: I understand what many may not ever understand. I can enumerate words in your absence and talk with me. A gap in the center of my language. In the square of the constitution of my language. In the center of my national flag. I make small drawings in the notebook in ls meetings. I grew up. I'm an adult now. When I awoke I discovered I had to pay rent. And I courses. And teach people to think. Can you believe that? I teach others.
teaching is to reread articles of the past. reread. simple and didactic as I have always been. Can you imagine?
This place has no men for me. I said it before with laughter. Now is not fun. grow for some reason removed the fun of some things.
you happy you did not have problems in that area: the genital. mmghhh. for men is different I guess. I do not know. I am very masculine and I do not agree.
should go to the cries told me more than once, drunk to the core. I scream. I shouted. this was not my place.
I will not explain then why I would not. I could not even wanted. your life was not exemplary. but you were right.
each must find his country. until that happens as we live on borrowed time. no one who understands our humor, our sufferings. supposed lack of empathy to what was truly an estrangement horrendous: a wonder not to miss but not recognized.
fruit my heart is exposed. I leave here. I must. is for me. not by anyone else. by parents who did not have, in the city that had, by the house I never had. by the lover I never had. for that dream kitchen.
my schedule changed. I do not read at night, no night work.
work on three schools: I move from south to north and then to the center. without finding my own center.
what happens is that you are complex, someone told me. how terrible is that not true. I'm so simple it's scary to see me. But I said, here, and ho is nothing to do.
animal migrations occur for two reasons: search food and procreation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment